Monday, December 10, 2007

Blah:((

That describes my weekend...blah. I came down with the dreaded cold. You know the coughing up a lung, runny nose and sore throat. I passed it along to other's in the house. Luckily the kids just have the runny nose. Ben still has his cough but it doesn't stop him and he's had it for over a week now. Oh well, he still runs, jumps around and does his UFC moves with Dad. Grandpa Walter has not fared as well. He has not felt well in a few days. I feel terrible for him, he's not been out to Shaw's in days.
The only bright spots of the weekend: We went down the road (less than 2miles) to get a tree. Jason won out. I wanted to go where we always go, you know tradition. Well you know Jason, let's go close to home. It ended up being fine. Nice trees and a very nice man who showed us around his workshop!
The other bright spot, Jason took the kids to the Niantic light parade Sunday night. I stayed home. They met up with friends and had a great time.
I added the kids school pics, thanks Dad for scanning them for me.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

we had so much fun at the parade but we missed YOU!! Ben was so cute, he snuggled right up in my lap for most of the parade. He's never been that cozy with me before!! :)
Hope you are starting to feel better and getting plenty of rest!