
"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN". This all started tonight because once again Ben had a tough day at preschool. Not a horrible day. He and his buddy were not listening. When the teacher spoke to them, as embarrassing as this is...they started laughing:(( Not good.
He asks what privilege will be taken away with a big smirk on his face!!! Oh that gets me!!! Just for that NO DESSERT and NO TV and NO FUN STUFF W/DADDY!!!!!
"okay. Do you still love me?" the sad,little face asks me. Oh come on!!!! Talk about knowing what gets me.
"Yes Ben. I always love you. I will always love you even when I am upset about how you behave."
I think he understands.
On to dinner. We had a stellar dinnertime. Both Katie and Ben gobbled down their dinner and were in the clean plate club! Good. One less battle. Then Ben drank his milk only taking 10 minutes after we all left the table. Some nights its a LONG time! Now, I am not a milk nazi by any means!!!! The child NEVER drinks milk. Since he turned 4, he has to drink milk with dinner. He gets less than 1/2 cup.
I tell him how proud I am of him!
So I'm sitting down, I feel like a sore throat is coming on, and he slides in and says, "MAMA I LOVE YOU. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOR THE WHOLE WORLD!"
DOESN'T THAT JUST PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE:)))
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN HIS DAY, DON'T WORRY!
1 comment:
You tell that "BOY", that Nana is not Happy. Miss Kim will be talking to her on Thursday!
Poppy
Post a Comment