Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Having a Moment...

So I'm sitting here in a quiet house folding laundry.
You're thinking hmmm what kind of moment is she having?
A Katie is getting so big moment! BooHoo...

So for all my friends out there who are dealing with toddler meltdowns, the never ending princess phase, the Polly Pockets and Pet Shop all over the house phases...enjoy.

I am feeling weepy folding her laundry and there are fewer and fewer signs of her "I am a princess" phase and little girl phase.

Now it's bigger sparkles, more glitter and less characters on her clothes. Of course there are the Hannah and Taylor shirts, but they are just not the same! And they aren't even PINK!!!!

Okay, back to folding laundry.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your 2nd paragraph is my life to a T and thanks. Maybe I will appreciate it a little more today. Sniff, sniff.