Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthdays!


Benjamin Owen turns 6!!!!!
My little baby boy, my BoBo, my little
love bug turned 6 this past week. That morning when I asked him if he felt different, he said, "No I feel like I'm 2" that's my boy! Always cracking a joke. I put streamers on his door and he was surprised and very excited to run through them of course! He had a great day, first pancakes for breakfast, YUMMY. Off to school he went after a nice smooch for his Mommy! He still loves to give me a kiss goodbye :)




When I got home, he was having fun playing
g the Wii. Nana & Poppy got him and Katie a new game, RESORT. That night we went out to Denny's for his favorite, JR GRAND SLAM! Once we got home, present time!

Leggo's

Another smooch for me!

Ben's birthday cake.

A little lovin for Poppy!

Katie loved her new clothes for Mia.

NEXT UP...KATIE TURNS 9...


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the black and white of you and Ben and of course the smooch!