WHAT'S NEW....

Enjoying Time with Family & Friends... Living a Healthy, Fun and very Blessed life!


Sunday, November 4, 2007

Introducing Mommy!


Posted by kbmama at 11/04/2007 03:32:00 PM
Labels: K raided my closet and found this sparkly shirt and Ben picked out my jewels., Yes

1 comment:

Kathy said...

very glamorous!!!

November 9, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

My photo
kbmama
A little about me...well I am 40! I'm a wife,mother,daughter,sister and friend. I am blessed with an amazing husband, two healthy, fun & fantastic children. I love my family. I have an amazing, supportive, funny and lovable group of friends who I love to be around. I love to laugh and it really is the best medicine for me! I am truly BLESSED!!!
View my complete profile

Katie

Katie

My Peanut and Bobo

My Peanut and Bobo
Fall 2013

Our Ben!!!

Our Ben!!!
Ella & Maine...two of his favs!

Love of My Life

Love of My Life
Married 15 years in 2013

Dakota

Dakota
Passed Away in 2012

Our Buddies

Our Buddies
Ella & Bandit

Followers

My Blog List

  • A Holy Experience
    How Fear Quietly Talks Us Out of God’s Best
  • A Productive Endeavor
    My grandmother Marlene P. Brown 2/20/1939 – 8/19/2023
  • Because He Lives @ Wellspring Academy
    Black Friday
A Holy Experience

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (57)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (19)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • FORGOT!
      • A GOOD WEEK...
      • Introducing Mommy!
      • RAINY DAY...
      • BIG DIG
      • No title
      • Halloween
    • ►  October (2)

Me & My Little Loves

Footer

Ethereal theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.