We had a very fun Halloween despite Katie having a sore throat and slight fever Monday and Tuesday! She recovered enough to make it out Trick or Treating with our friends. All day Tuesday she was beside herself, "we really need to pray I can go trick or treating" she kept telling us.
We had a great time getting together with a group of friends and going out in our old neighborhood. We saw some old neighbors which was fun.
All the kids looked adorable and we had quite an assortment of costumes and kids ranging from grade 6 down to the preschoolers. B and his little buddy took breaks riding in the stroller. Thank goodness for that!
The funniest part of the night was listening to B go up to each house. It went something like this...
B-"Trick or Treat"
House-"Hi pick a candy"
B-"I don't like chocolate"
House-"oh"
B-"What else do you have"
or he'd just say
"bye" and walk away.
A few houses he stood on the stoop for several minutes negotiating with the people about what they had to offer him.
This isn't a great holiday for B! He finally caught on that Mommy and Daddy LOVE chocolate!!!
Lots of fun.
1 comment:
B. is not alone! I can now add him to the one other person that I know (my sister) who does not like chocolate :)
Post a Comment