Today is Ben's 4th birthday. When he woke up he didn't even say anything, we had to remind him. No big deal to him. He thought his birthday was Saturday since that's when everyone came over. Once we made a big deal of it he was excited to turn 4, but then wanted to be 3 again a few times throughout the day! When we went to the store and he couldn't get something he would say, "for my next home birthday when I'm 5 can I get...", so cute.
Today was MLK day so we all were home. We had a relaxing AM and then surprised the kids and took them to ChuckECHeese for a fun B-day for both of them. Katie's is Thursday. As we turned into the parking lot and Katie said "CEC", Ben said, "yeah, Daddy said maybe we'd go someday" he didn't get that we were going there now! Katie helped explain.
After that we went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch, they both love it there and and always eat good. Today they both liked eating off our salad plates. I tellya. Then off to ToysRUs. They each had a toy to exchange. Well that was fun, it took 4-ever for them to decide!
Tonight we'll give Ben his gifts. That will be fun.
I'll write more later, time to start getting ready for dinner.
1 comment:
sounds like a fun family day! Happy Birthday Ben!
Post a Comment