The television writers strike isn't such a bad thing. Why?
* I am watching less television
* I am reading again
* I'm catching up on the news and random stuff on the web, I never browse.
* I've talked more with my hubby!
* I have time to write random thoughts in my blog.
* I've become slightly addicted to solitaire on the computer. Yes, I still play games on Webkinz too!
* My kitchen is picked up and tidy every night!
* I sit and watch movies with my hubby, yes I still fall asleep half way through
* I actually sit and watch "How It's Made" with hubby and kids....Okay I'm bored!!!
* #1 Reason it's not so bad....No competition when LOST returns January 30th!!!!! And they've already taped a bunch of episodes!!!YEAH!
Let me know how siked you are too:) LOL>
WHY IT's BAD...
* I've haven't been able to veg out and watch my aimless shoes.
* I finally find a new, funny show, Samantha Who, and it's gone in a flash!
* I have to sit and watch documentaries on aimless stuff with my hubby. I do like Gangland though. Very interesting Gang life.
* No new Grey's, until this Thursday. I hope it's not a let down like Desparate Housewives. Was anyone else bummed? Feel a little let down?
* I finally get a televsion for my room and I have nothing to watch! NO FAIR!!
2 comments:
the bad thing for me is that I have now found other shows to watch in place of my regulars ... so when the regular shows come back I will have TWICE as many shows to keep up with!!!
I'm such a TV junkie.
and yes, DH was a disappointment.
Post a Comment