



"Flash 1 and Flash 2"

This was taken in the morning. It started to thunder just as we were leaving the house. Koda and Dakota were going crazy. Ben went in to check on Koda, he was so sweet, he lined his animals up in front of his crate so he wouldn't cry and be sad when we left:) He is a sweet boy.
So yeah we have been watching Koda my parents dog. They went down to Disney with my sister and her family. Jason and the kids volunteered to watch him. I thought to myself, great one more thing to get ready in the morning!!! REally he was fine and I like the little guy.
The following I will give them as a bill for the week we had him, actually over a week!
ITEMS
4 new pairs of socks-1 pair for Ben, 1-pair for Katie 2-pairs for me
1 set of AA batteries...I don't think he swallowed them, but did chew on them
Popsicle sticks
1 smurf
one new queen size comforter (he peed on mine)
1 new hair band for Katie
New pack of woman's underwear
Paper Towels (he threw up 3 mornings in a row)
Cost of Labor
1 hour per day x11 days for walks
1 1/2 hours per night x 11 nights for extra time getting Ben to bed due your Hyper Active Dog
2 hours for time spend refereeing the two dogs
6 hours a day refereeing Ben and Koda (seriously)
11 hours total for time spent disciplining Ben AND Koda!!!!!!!
11 hours for time spent searching for Teddy's Ear
24 hours spent looking for TEDDY!!!!!!!
I could go on but I'll stop.
Time Spent on Koda having fun with the kids= Priceless
1 comment:
You better stop!! We warned you about the sock thing he has. Also find a needle and thread and at least sew the gaping hole where Teddy's ear was.
We hope he still loves us enough to leave the "House of Fun and Games". Just kidding- but he will be bored going back to the senior center.
Post a Comment