Monday, November 10, 2008

SO COOL!!!!!

Katie is a STAR!!! Jason signed her up for an early release of her new CD FEARLESS. Well if you go online to TheTaylorNation.com and scroll down to LAUNCH enter---then type in Jason's whole name (first and last) it will show you where Katie is in the mosaic!!!
Katie screamed SOOOOOO loud when she opened the box. How cool!

Now, this comes on a day when I was very sad, depressed and cried about how big she is getting and was in a funk all day because she no longer needs a booster seat! She finally weighs 62 lbs! I know a little pathetic about my funk but I'm in one and now this!!!! She Lives and Breathes Taylor Swift!! I guess I could be happy that she takes after me and how I was the same way at her age but instead of Taylor it was Duran Duran!!!!

Anyway...check out the HE SAID/SHE SAID to hear some funny Benisms.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

how funny ... Haley has been over the weight limit for a little while now and I was just thinking the other day - when should I tell her that she no longer HAS to use a booster? and Jilly's not far behind either - can't believe that BOTH of my kids will soon be outgrown from any kind of car seats! boohoo ...

Holly said...

Just trying to figure out how to leave comments.....

Holly said...

oooh! I did it! Okay!