Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catch Up!

I had no idea that so many people read my blog! I've been getting emails asking where are the updates!

Well here we go....
Nothing to exciting! HAhahaha!

Seriously, we had a very nice Thanksgiving down at my Uncle Chris's house w/Lisa, Christopher and Avery. Walter came to and was the hit of the gathering at the dinner table. He flirted with Lisa's sister in-law and kept the wine flowing!!

We've enjoyed a few Christmas events and even got a dusting of snow the other night.
The kids are getting excited for snow, getting a tree and of course Santa. We are helping them remember that Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

So here are a few funny HighLights to our crazy life...
Ben gets a hold of the camera without us knowing and this is what we find.








First of all I forget he knows how to operate the camera.
Secondly, how freaky are those pictures. I was FREAKED OUT!!! My dad said he likely switched the dial for mode and the flash did something weird, I don't know. I guess I'll just say he's really artistic, yeah, he's artistic!

Next we put up our Christmas villiage.
Funny side story, we had to recently (after these pics) had to hide our gingerbread house in the village, Grandpa Walter was trying to sneak the candy! It's hidden in Santa's Village now!!!



We had fun meeting Santa at Santa's Breakfast at Katie's school. The highschool seniors put it on to raise money for their after graduation party.


"I want a LONGSHOT nerf gun"

"Let me think..."

Then we went to the Westbrook Christmas Tree Lighting Parade. Katie marched with her Brownie Troop. It was sooooo C-O-L-D!!!!


This past Sunday we made a Ginger Bread house. Katie, Nana and myself had gone to a Ginger Bread making thing and thought the idea was so easy we decided to make another one at home with Ben and Jason. They took boxes (oatmeal, cracker boxes...)glued them to bases and then you used the frosting/paste to stick the graham crackers on the base! So much easier. Well here are some pictures of the one we made as a family.


Starting the process.

Yes, that's frosting in my hair, Thanks honey for telling me!


WALA...The Wallace Castle!

Almost Done

Oh Jason thinks he's so funny...This is his idea of decorating for Christmas...


Lastly what would be a fun night without a little UFC match...


Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I bet we couldn't take pictures like Ben if we tried!

Sandy