Friday, April 17, 2009

Heard Around the House....

We are driving in the car and he says, "I wish I still had my tonsils."
Mom, "Why? You aren't getting sick anymore buddy."
Ben, "Because I want them back. Katie still has hers. Why does she still have hers?"
Katie, "My tonsils weren't to big. Your tonsils were to big so they had to be taken out."
Ben, "I want mine back!"
Katie, "Well, your not in charge. God has the plan for you and you needed your tonsils out."

The kids LOVE riding their bikes! They want to be outside all day.
Well, I'm outside puttering around and I hear Ben talking to himself and setting his bike up just so. When I asked him what he was doing he told me he was getting ready to race his friends! "They are invisible mom!" He was waiting at the starting line!
He also has an invisible radio on his bike:)

Last night I'm putting the kids to bed. Katie tries every angle to get to stay up later. She's just not tired she tells me!
Then I go to Ben and he tells me, "I'm just fun Mom. I can't sleep I'm all fun."
Huh? He went on to explain that he can't go to bed, he has to have fun all the time and sleeping is not fun!!!!

I love how he thinks!

1 comment:

Les said...

Thats my boy!!
Poppy