Monday, November 2, 2009

Need Your Help?

So, I need some feedback on who can view my blog pictures that I put up on the LEFT side in Picasa Slideshow.
I will take it off if you tell me it's not working.
I'm not sure if it only works for those of you who have Picasa on your computer.
Not sure.
Let me know.

5 comments:

Stacey Pittsinger said...

I see a picture. If I click on it it takes me to your picasa gallery.

Mary said...

If I click on the text "view my gallery" it gives me an error. But if I click on the actual photo, I go to the album. But then again, I'm logged into Google all the time for my bookmarks and therefore Picasa too.

Holly Hjelt said...

Hi Lynn! How's the new computer treating ya? The big picture that was covering up your writing is gone now. I don't see a slide show, just a picture, and that leads to all your pictures. Cute first-day-of-school pictures! Love the one of Katie and Ben "hugging". xoxo

GrayisGreen said...

Lynn,
Everything is working fine for me now. Thanks so much for doing this. I check in often for updates and enjoy it a lot.
The new slide shows the kids made are great! Love, Love , Love.
We are going to see if we can make one too.
bt

Sandra said...

I can see everything fine. I love checking out your pics!