Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010!

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I’ve named it for the initials of my husband and two children and my first name. I originally started this blog as a way to keep family and friends in the loop on our crazy & fun life with Katie and Ben.

I love to blog. Really I do. I know it doesn’t always look that way. I kinda got off track this past winter. I got hooked on Facebook and neglected my blog :(

Well, family and friends have been making a lot of comments telling me they really miss my updates so I’M BACK!!! I got inspired again by reading one of my Besties Blogs (Kathy at Wellspring Academy) and surfing all my old favorite blogs.

So here I go again! Let me introduce myself. I am married to Jason, my love. We have two children Katie and Ben. They are our two awesome children who bring joy and laughter to our lives everyday!

We have many blessings:
We have Christ in our lives!
We have parents and sibs who are always there for us!
We are blessed with a roof over our heads and jobs that help us provide for our family.
We have the BEST FRIENDS E-V-E-R!!!
I have some amazing women who are wonderful, caring, inspiring and committed friends!

I am a full time working mom outside the home. I am a special education teacher and work with preschool age children for a school system here in New England. I never wanted to be a working Mom, but I am. I let go of the guilt a few years ago with a lot of prayer and support from my husband. What a huge relief to have the weight of the guilt off my shoulders! It’s amazing what you can do once you let the guilt go!

Anyway, that’s a little bit about me! I hope you’ll stop by to visit and catch up with J,L,K & B!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

so happy you joined the party and that you are back to blogging! your blog looks GORGEOUS!!!! love the yellow! =)

kbmama said...

It's all b/c of you & Dad. You two inspire me!

Les said...

Welcome Back!!