That seems to be the question of the day each anniversary on FaceBook and when talking with people about one of the worst days in our recent American history.
Today I find myself stopping every so often and sending up a prayer to our heavenly Father asking Him to be with the families of those who lost loved ones. We should also be saying a prayer for those who survived. What must today be like for them?
I am so thankful to live in the country we do and have the freedoms we do. It was a horrible day. It was a horrible event that happened on our soil. I know I for one never thought we would be attacked 9 years ago. From that day forward I had a whole new appreciation for our I am our military. For providing us with protection each and every day here on our soil and abroad.
Today is about remembering. It is not a day to point fingers. It is not a day to judge the war. Should we have gone to war? Should we still be fighting a war today?
That should not be up for debate today.
Today, stop and remember those who died. Stop and remember those men and women who protect us each day. Stop and remember to pray to our heavenly Father. Pray for what is on your heart today.
I am.
1 comment:
beautiful post Lynn!
Post a Comment