Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Maine....Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!!

Okay, all of you know by now that the SURPRISE was Mike came home a month earlier from the middle east!!!! Yes!
We had no idea. Amy kept a secret for 5 days! Can you believe it? Mike wanted to surprise my parents and us up at the lake and boy oh, boy were we surprised! I haven't screamed or cried like that in a long time! Jason and I couldn't believe our eyes and took us a few days to really believe that he was home. Good Job Amy!!!!!

So, as you can imagine we had a great time for our week up in Maine over the 4th of July. As my Mom said it was the best birthday gift she could ask for! Liam, Brody and Kelly were so happy to have their dad home and Amy of course is thrilled and very relaxed now : )

We didn't do much while we were up there. It was HOT! We swam (yes, even I did), went for boat rides, tube rides and played Wii! We introduced a new game, Quirkle, which was a hit with all the kids. Of course we also played dominoes, Wii games and a few Minute to Win It games.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the new look for your blog!

Sandy